Sunday 29 August 2010

Sea & Vivi

I have always loved the sea. I've enjoyed waves, diving and fish spotting. Even the little crabs could not escape from me. I rarely see the sea nowadays because of the lack of time, which is why I put a bit of it (at least in the form of inspiration) into the hair of my latest crocheted girl, named Vivi.

You can adopt here here
crochet amigurumi doll girl handmade unique sea blue yellow green toy gift

Vedno sem imela rada morje. Uživala sem v valovih, potapljanju in gledanju ribic. Tudi rakci niso bili varni pred mano. Danes pa zaradi pomanjkanja časa le redko zaidem na morje, se pa zato morje (vsaj v obliki inspiracije) skriva v laseh moje najnovejše punčke Vivi.

crochet amigurumi doll girl handmade unique sea blue yellow green toy gift

8 comments:

  1. You crochet the most wonderful and quirky things! There's an award for you over on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! There is an award on my blog for you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love her hair!! Thanks so much for joining me for Make Something Mondays! See you next week!!

    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...