Wednesday 1 September 2010

Yay, two awards for me!

In the last few days I have been given not one, but two blogger awards! One from Victoria and one from Hayley. Thank you so much!

And I guess now it is my turn to tell you 7 things about me:

1. I adore sea, sun and fishes.
2. The thing I love the most is dancing.
3. I couldn't live without pizza and lettuce, but could easily survive without tomatoes.
4. I am the biggest fan of crime series (from Poirot to CSI).
5. If I could choose whichever profession I wanted I would be a proffessional traveler.
6. Although I love colours, there are mostly black things in my closet.
7. I am also the biggest fan of musicals and Johnny Depp (ok, there could be more huge fans of Johnny :).



V zadnjih treh dnevih sem prejela ne le eno, ampak kar dve blogerski nagradi: eno od Victorie in drugo od Hayley

Nagradi od mene zahtevata, da razkrijem 7 stvari o sebi. Pa kar začnimo.

1. Obožujem morje, sonce in ribice.
2. Najrajši od vsega na svetu plešem.
3. Ne morem brez pice in zelene solate, brez težav pa bi preživela brez paradižnika.
4. Sem največji fan detektivskih, kriminalističnih in podobnih serij (od Poirota do CSI).
5. Če bi lahko izbirala, bi se preživljala kot profesionalna "potovalka" (in s tem ne mislim tiste, v katero spakirate oblačila :).
6. Čeprav imam neizmerno rada barve, v moji omari prevladuje črna.
7. Sem največja oboževalka mjuziklov in Johnnyja Deppa v bližnji okolici (ne dvomim, da je v sosednji ulici še kaka, podobna meni, hehe).


And now the 15 blogs, which get an award from me (and it wasn't easy to choose them):
Za konec pa še 15 blogov, ki jim štafetno podeljujem nagrado (izbira ni bila lahka):

1. Mila's daydreams
2. My owl barn
3. One true tree creations
4. Wood wool stool
5. Between the lines
6. About Mo and me
7. Em &nd sprout
8. Tangelwood thicket
9. The Kansas hooker
10. Ana Buh
11. Esshaych
12. Gush4plush
13. Heart handmade
14. a shoebox of photographs
15. Suz place

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on winning the award, and thank you so much for passing it on to me! Yay! I really appreciate it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thank you so much!! Your blog is so much fun! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! You made my day :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're welcome and thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on being featured!!! Your work is so creatvie, colorful, and inspiring!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...