Saturday 31 July 2010

Earrings

unique handmade crochet earrings jewelry jewellery gift present fashion kookoo

Cloudy days are just perfect for creating, don't you think so? So I started my day with finishing some earrings and later I am planning to work on another doll. And what will you make today?

unique handmade crochet earrings jewelry jewellery gift present fashion kookoo


Oblačni dnevi, tako kot je današnji, so pravi za ustvarjanje, se vam na zdi? Zato sem že navsezgodaj zjutraj dokončala nekaj uhanov, popoldne pa se bom posvetila še eni punčki, tokrat malo bolj darkerski. Kaj boste pa vi počeli danes?

unique crochet jewelry earrings jewellery gift present fashion kookoo

6 comments:

  1. I love those, especially the first ones <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg!! As a seasoned crochetter of 3 whole weeks :p these are brilliant!! I havent stopped since i learnt to crochet lol im on to the granny squares for making an afghan! Thank you for your lovely comments on my blog xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. What pretty earrings!! I wish I could crochet... I really want to make an afghan... Totally agree on cloudy days being perfect for creating!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cuuuute idea! I love the earrings! How big are they?
    Greetings from Germany,
    Mellie

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks! i would also like to make one biiiiiiiiiiiig afghan one day. i tried it once, but then made just a small one :)
    it is easier with earrings - the colorful ones are 5 cm big and the white and blue ones are 3,5 cm.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...