Wednesday 3 October 2012

New doll: Ava

Nova punčka: Ava

Ava adores trains. She enjoys meeting her fellow passengers and listening to their life stories. She loves long journeys where she can observe the changing of the landscape and even see one or two wild animals on the way. Believe it or not, once an actual deer winked at her while it was drinking a cup of tea with its neighbour vixen.



Ava obožuje vlake. Uživa v spoznavanju sopotnikov in poslušanju njihovih življenjskih zgodb. Najbolj lepo se ima na daljših potovanjih, ko lahko skozi okno opazuje spreminjanje pokrajine, še posebej pa jo razveseli, če skozi okno opazi kakšno divjo žival. Ne boste verjeli, ampak enkrat ji je iz gozda pomežiknil čisto pravi jelen, ki je mirno srkal popoldanski čaj s sosedo lisico.


You can adopt her here/Posvojiš jo lahko tukaj:
- KooKooCraft@gmail.com

7 comments:

  1. She is so cute...I especially love her dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, truly adorable! I am trying different ways to make a fabric doll face to look somewhat like the paper dolls I have been working on...it's not easy for me. The eyes you use are perfect for your doll, I don't know if they will work for me. All this said, so very fun to see your dolls here!

    Have a good day, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nancy! I love your stuff too, especially your Critter friends printable :)

      Delete
  3. Such a sweet little doll! Love the colors. I found your link next to mine at Fireflies and Jellybeans. :) Megan

    ReplyDelete
  4. So so lovely!!! Thanks for sharing!I'd love for you to visit my blog.

    Hugs from Portugal,

    Ana Love Craft
    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...