Thursday 16 June 2011

Apricot Dalia


Dalia is a gentle, dreamy girl who loves to read romantic books, plant flowers and watch birds. Do not be surprised if she forgets to join you for tea because of an interesting book or if you catch her in the garden with hands dirty with soil. And please, do not scream if she surprises you jumping from bushes with large binoculars and fat ornithology books.

Handmade art doll Dalia is wearing a beautiful crocheted dress in four colors: purple, apricot, blue and green. She loves wearing ponytails and can easily charm you with great combination of her beautiful blue eyes and funky apricot hair. She is approximately 14'' (36 cm) tall and is made of approximately 5000 stitches.

You can adopt her here.


Dalia je nežno, sanjavo dekle, ki rado bere romantične knjige, sadi rože in opazuje ptice. Zato ne bodite presenečeni, če se vam zaradi zanimivih zgodb v knjigah ne bo uspela pridružiti pri čaju ali če jo boste namesto tega zasačili na vrtu z rokami, umazanimi od zemlje. Glasno pa ne zakričite niti v primeru, če se bo izza grma počasi priplazila z daljnogledom in debelimi ornitološkimi knjigami.



23 comments:

  1. She is absolutely adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another gorgeous doll! I have a Friday blog hop, where I like to feature a great blogger. This week, I wanted to feature you. Could I? I would take 3 pictures and write a little something about your blog. I'm running a little behind, today, because blogger has been giving me trouble. The sooner you respond the better. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops, my email is melissaburger20@gmail.com
    My website is http://www.meldreamsoften.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, this is so cute! I found you at the Hop Along Friday Blog Hop and am glad I did, am a happy new follower :).

    http://marleeindebt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I found you through the Surfin’ Saturdays Blog Hop and am your newest follower. I love these dolls, I'm going to have to show them to my 8 year old, she's going to be in LOVE! If you get a chance I’d love to have you “hop over” and check out my “Cupboard”…..hope to see you soon!
    ~KerrieLynn Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
    Blog: KLs Cupboard
    Facebook: KLs Cupboard
    Twitter: KLs Cupboard

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute!!

    We host a linky party "Strut Your Stuff Sunday!" We would love for you to link up! We appreciate it!!

    Kristine
    www.jandmseyecandy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. THANK YOU for linking up to our party :) Hope to see you again! Have a great day!!

    Kristine
    www.jandmseyecandy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw, she's so cute. You do amazing work. Love her big eyes.

    Cheers,
    Tracy Screaming Sardine

    ReplyDelete
  9. I saw your dolls at meldreamsoften, and now on under the table and dreaming... the sweetest dolls and faces! will keep in mind when i have to give a present to a girl for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi I'm your newest follower from the Sunday Scoop! Your dolls are SOOO cute! I'm about to go check out your etsy shop and favorite it. :o) My etsy shop is http://www.forloveofcupcakes.etsy.com in case you wanted to check out my hair clips & wall art. :o)

    my blog--> http://forloveofcupcakes.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like these! they're kooky and cute! And only in THE BEST WAY!

    ReplyDelete
  12. she is so cute and sweet, my little Bella would love one of these. Love that you link your dolls. winks-jen

    ReplyDelete
  13. So cute! I love your dolls.

    ReplyDelete
  14. She is so cute! Did you make up the pattern yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ah she is just adorable, I love her!

    ReplyDelete
  16. She is so cute..so adorable! Love your dolls.
    You got a very creative space here! Stunning:)
    Now, I am your newest follower...hope you will follow me back:)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Aww, what a sweetie! Love her fun colors!
    xo,
    Sena

    ReplyDelete
  18. Super cute! Thanks for linking up last week to Sew Woodsy! We hope you will join us again tomorrow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. My daughter would love one of these! Stopping by from the Creation Corner Party.
    I would love for you to link this up to My Favorite Things Friday Party going on all week!
    Be sure to enter my $50 stencil giveaway too =D
    XX
    ~Iffy~
    www.stayathomenation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love this! Too cute. I love your blog!

    Your newest follower,
    Abby
    i---create
    (come take a look if you like)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...