Sunday 10 November 2013

New in my shop - hair ties

Novo v trgovini - elastike za lase

This year I was on the mission to make a few new products. I still didn't have time to do them all, but I managed to do at least this one - fabric button hair ties. This time I present you the ones from animal kingdom.I hope that you like them :)

To leto sem posvetila uresničevanju novih idej za svoje izdelke. Čeprav vsega še nisem uspela narediti, pa so tu elastike za lase. Tokrat vam predstavljam tiste iz živalskega kraljestva.Upam, da so vam všeč :)






You can get them here/Na voljo tu:
- KooKooCraft (at) gmail.com




5 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by and adding your link to the #linkyparty on @a vision to remember #checkmeoutsaturday

    www.iamonly1woman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Stopping by from Inspiration Monday link party.

    www.honestysprotegee.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving these!!! My daughter would love a million!
    I would love it if you linked up with our party this week!
    http://www.sowderingabout.com/2013/11/awesome-things-tuesday-and-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are adorable! How simple and cute! I'd love for you to add it to my weekly link party! Hope to see you there! http://www.thelifeofjenniferdawn.com/2013/11/a-little-bird-told-me-link-party-67.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are adorable. Thanks so much for sharing with Wednesday's Adorned From Above Link party.
    Debi and Charly at Adorned From Above
    http://www.adornedfromabove.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...